• Mesa, AZ 85206 • 480-588-7654 • email@example.com
NU NU ASSOCIATES, Mesa, AZ
Executive Recruiter (2010 – Present) – Responsible for matching the skills of the Healthcare and candidates specialty with specific job requirements and effectively coordinating placement.
- Source candidates and review resume ensuring all required skills are identified.
- Create and build a pool of qualified candidates.
- Developed and implemented recruiting objectives and strategies utilizing strong networking and proactive sourcing methods.
- A true Trusted Advisor to both Clients and Candidates, including follow up with hiring manager to arrange interviews.
UNITED NATIONS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME, BUREAU FOR DEVELOPMENT POLICY, New York, NY
Programme Support Unit (2008-2011) – Provide support for daily maintenance and improvement of premises, as well as support in procurement processes.
• Manage catering for the Bureau; coordinate and oversee breakfasts for up to 300; cater parties. Act as catering and event consultant to other United Nations divisions.
• Contributed support in finalization of LEED project with the USGBC.
ASD Consultant - Completed 14 small to large construction projects and furniture renovations, working closely with UNDP vendors and staff in procurement matters.
• Provided extensive support in implementation of Green Project.
• Facilitated all pending construction and worked closely with clients.
SHIRINE COBURN COMMUNICATIONS, New York, NY
Office Manager (2007-2009) – Managed entire office and human resources operations, including facilities, equipment, purchasing, travel, corporate billing, payroll, office systems, maintenance, employee development, benefits, and internal communications.
• Restructured and managed all back office systems, increasing productivity 43%. Automated and streamlined invoicing and collections and established database systems; trained users on new procedures.
• Organized and refined purchasing of both office equipment and supplies and production providers to reduce lag time between contract and production.
COURT TV NETWORK, LLC, New York, NY
Office Services Manager (Operations & Facilities) (2005-2007) Recruited to provide overall day-to-day management of Office Services Department. Oversaw facility operations (lighting, electrical service, HVAC, and furnishings), demonstrating a commitment to excellence in providing consistent and high-quality services.
- Supervised 15-member support staff for mailroom, security, housekeeping, reception, office, catering,
And totally reorganized Court TV office, facilities, and services.
FASHION INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, New York, NY
Bachelor of Science in Science
RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES
Volunteer for toy drive and Christmas party
UNITED STATES TENNIS ASSOCIATION, US OPEN
Managed special projects and sponsorships: Concierge Desk (American Express),
Broadcasting Booth (USA Networks), Transportation (Express Bus Tours),
and Accounting (Restaurant Associates)