MELISSA LYNN MENDEZ
825 W. Kiowa Ave. Phone: 602-397-5721
Mesa, AZ 85210 Email: Melissamen103@yahoo.com
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
* Customer service experience in working with customers in stressful situations being calm, alert and quickly respond to needs of customers
* Excellent communication skills with a smile in person and on phone
* Multi-Tasking skills and complete projects on time
* Meet confidentiality policies and procedures
* Reliable transportation and organized lifestyle/able to work scheduled hours
* Ability to work as a team member
* Appropriate energy level with the ability to follow direction and perform tasks according to policies and procedures
Circle K Chandler, AZ
Assistant Manager/Manager July 1998 – Oct 2012
* Provided customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
* Directed and supervised employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
* Inventory stock and reorder when inventory drops to a specified level.
* Hired, trained, and evaluated personnel in sales or marketing establishments, promoting or firing workers when appropriate.
* Examined merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed and that it functions as advertised.
* Prepared and review operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
* Set goals and deadlines for the site.
* Assigned employees to specific duties.
* Planned, administered and controlled budgets for contracts, equipment and supplies.
* Monitored facility to ensure safety and maintenance
* Scheduled work hours, resolved conflicts, determined salaries.
Gila River Casino Chandler, AZ
Cage Cashier October 2007 – August 2009
* Maintained confidentiality of customer transactions.
* Cashed checks and processed credit card advances for patrons.
* Counted funds and reconciled daily summaries of transactions to balance books.
* Recorded casino exchange transactions, using cash registers.
* Followed all gaming regulations.
Macys Tempe, AZ
Credit Customer Service Representative April 2001-May 2004
* Answered incoming calls, greeting callers, providing information, transferring calls when necessary.
* Performed clerical duties, such as typing, accepting orders, updating accounts.
* Resolved customer service and billing complaints by performing activities such as adjusting accounts, updating address and phone numbers.
Central High School Graduated
Davenport, IA H.S. Diploma